Default Settings Mode 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 This is a useful technique that allows Modpack creators to send default settings without adding the options.txt file, as this can override participant alternations.
So as expressions, the creators will get the most out of this mod to distribute the default option and keyboard shortcut without overriding the participant’s changes to the modpack replacement versions.
This means that instead of passing options.txt, you must manipulate a “defaultoptions” folder and send it in a modpack that consists of the default values previously saved with the appropriate command, referred to as the / defaultoptions command.
Default Settings Mod FEATURES
- Players start with the options they set, and of course future changes will not be overwritten during the upgrade.
- The keyboards that can be configured by the modpack must be set as the new default. This also means that customer changes are maintained on up-to-date versions
- The server checklist is pre-populated with the server checklist provided by modpack
This text will provide guidance to all of you in the hopes of giving you more expertise.
Organize default keys, Default settings Modand Default Servers
- First, you need to configure the keyboard shortcuts, options, and server checklist the way you want them all to be within the default configuration.
- Run the / defaultoptions saveAll command to sell these options to the default settings folder
- You must ensure that you only transport the default selection folder, not the options.txt and servers.dat files from the individual folder.
- New installations now start by default with the settings you choose.
In conclusion, Default settings Mod means you can sort it out default settings mod without any changes made by players during each upgrade. You can now download it for free from here and enjoy its greatness.
Default settings Mod installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Default settings Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Default settings Mod download links
For Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
For Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
The post Default Settings Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Minecraft Default Settings) first appeared HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.